Hills Science Plan Urinary C/D Cat Food
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Feline Urinary Stress Chicken is a nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs and contains ingredients to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis).
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs by 89%*.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days*.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Also available in pouches (with Chicken, with Salmon).
Chicken: Brewers' rice, chicken (32%) and turkey meat meal, wheat, maize gluten meal, animal fat, digest, minerals, fish oil, soybean oil, vitamins, DL-methionine, L-lysine, taurine, milk protein hydrolysate, L-tryptophan, crustacean hydrolysate, trace elements, pork cartilage hydrolysate. Naturally preserved with natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats’ needs vary1,2. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|Body Weight kg||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 70|
|5||60 - 85|
|6||70 - 95|
|7 +||12 per kg|
An 85g pouch is equal to 20 grams of the dry food.
Mixed feeding guide
|Body Weight kg||Pouch (85g)||Dry grams|
|7 +||2||8 per kg|