Hills Science Plan K/D Cat Food + Mobility Joint Care
Prescription Diet™ k/d™ + Mobility Feline is formulated by veterinarians to help manage cats with kidney disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- With improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods in the market.
- Available in dry bags and delicious pouches
with Chicken: Brewer's rice, animal fat, chicken (21%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, wheat, pea protein, dried whole egg, fish oil, minerals, digest, cellulose, soybean oil, dried beet pulp, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary.1,2Adjust the feeding amount to maitain optimal body weight.
|Body Weight kg||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 65|
|5||55 - 80|
|6||65 - 90|
|7 +||11 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body Weight kg||Pouches
|7 +||1||+||9 per kg|
An 85 g pouch is equal to 19 g of dry food.9